Axelgaard PALS Blue Neurostimulation Electrodes For Sensitive Skin
- Axelgaard PALS Blue Electrodes are designed with a specialized blue gel that is thick enough to adhere through body hair, yet gentle enough for use on extremely sensitive skin.
- Patented knitted stainless steel cloth backing of the pads allows for maximum flexibility and conformity for treating any area of the body.
- Advanced construction of fabric and adhesive gel enhances patient comfort during stimulation dispersing the electrical current more evenly throughout the area of the electrode, eliminating any stinging, edge biting, and hot spots that can be common with more economical electrode pads.
- MultiStick® Hydrogel
- Dual layered adhesive technology is optimized for both bonding to the electrode, meaning greater structural durability, as well as being reusable for multiple applications to the skin.
- Can be used with multiple electrotherapy modalities:
- TENS, NMES/EMS, Interferential, Russian Stim, Microcurrent, High Volt, etc.
- Industry-standard 2mm diameter female pin-style connector for lead wire compatibility.
- Come packaged with 4 individual electrodes per pack.
- Available in 2" x 2" Square or 1.5" x 3.5" Rectangle size options (CHOOSE OPTION ABOVE).
- Highly regarded in the industry as a premier manufacturer of neurostimulation electrodes, you will not find an overall better quality electrode pad for sensitive skin anywhere else on the market.