CanDo White Foam Rollers are perfect for positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and strengthening activities.
Round rollers offer progressive exercise sequences where the user can graduate from an easier (smaller diameter) to a more difficult (larger diameter) roller. The half-round rollers are a great tool for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation. Diameter refers to the width of the half-round profile. The foam is strong enough to be used by large adults and active children.
Foam rollers are available in 36" or 12" lengths, with a 6" diameter, in either a round (circular) or half-round (semi-circular) profile. Polyethylene foam rollers are available with standard formula in white.
Choose the roller that is right for your own clinic's needs or for personal use!
- Extruded polyethylene 2 lb density foam rollers provide moderate firmness.
- Shorter rollers save space in clinics and homes
- 6" diameter roller is most popular in most clinical settings.
- Great for use in positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and strengthening activities.
- Use half-round roller for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation; or as a rocker board by standing on the flat side.
- American-made foam rollers are strong and durable enough to be used by both large adults and active children.
- Choose from either a 12" or 36" length, in either a round or half-round profile.
- The rollers can be used alone or with other commonly-used exercise products, including:
- Exercise bands
- Exercise balls
- Available in case quantities as well:
- 12" length: 36x rollers per case
- 36" length: 12x rollers per case