The Cervical Indentation Orthopedic Sleep Pillow by LSI International helps relieve tension, headaches, and neck spasms by providing proper alignment of the neck while sleeping and is commonly used to help treat a variety of conditions affecting the cervical spine and shoulders. In addition to alleviating pain caused by many conditions, airway blockage (a major cause of snoring) may also be relieved.
For back sleeping, a very firm cervical roll supports the neck while the rectangle-shaped center gently cradles the back of the head for better sleep. For side sleeping, the raised side panels help keep the head level for proper alignment of the spine.
In order to provide therapeutic benefits and help restore the natural curve of the neck, two very firm cervical rolls at the longer edges of the pillow provide different support options. Use the smaller neck roll if you are in the spinal adjustment phase of your care and recovery or if you prefer slightly less support; use the larger neck roll for maximum support to the cervical spine. The shaped center indentation is not intended for side sleeping.
It may take several weeks for your body to fully adjust to this cervical pillow, and immediate overuse may actually increase neck pain. The pillow is working to help restore proper spinal posture and neck curvature during sleep. For best results, slowly ease into orthopedic correction by alternating between this pillow and your current pillow.
Fits in a standard pillow case.
- Cover - 50% Polyester / 50% Cotton
- Filling - 100% Virgin Polyester Fiber
- High resiliency fiber springs back when compressed so the pillow lasts longer than most traditional pillows.
- Product Dimensions: 24" x 16" x 5" ; 61cm x 41cm x 13cm
- Product Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Color: White
- Firmness: Standard/Firm
- Non-Allergenic / Latex-Free: This product is not made with natural rubber latex
- Product Origin: Assembled in USA of Globally Sourced Materials
- Trusted by chiropractors for over 15 years!
Wash & Care Instructions:
- Hand wash cold with mild soap (do not use any chlorine additives)
- Dry flat, do not machine dry
Thank you for reaching out to LSI International! We're here to assist you with any questions, concerns, or feedback you may have. You can contact us directly using the information provided below, or simply fill out our contact form for a prompt response.
Direct Contact Information:
- Phone: 800-832-0053
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: LSI International, 1131 N Warson Rd Bldg D St. Louis, MO 63132, United States
Your feedback and inquiries are important to us. We strive to respond to all messages as swiftly as possible. Thank you for choosing LSI International, and we look forward to assisting you!