Introducing the latest innovation in neurostimulation electrodes - Richmar's MicroBlock - the FIRST and ONLY antimicrobial electrode on the market!
- Infection Prevention
- A 2013 study on therapeutic modalities shows that bacteria from the skin can be transferred on an electrode from one treatment to the next, potentially reintroducing bacteria to the patient when their immune system may be more compromised. The CDC also estimates that 1 in 31 hospital patients will have at least one healthcare-associated infection, illustrating the cause for concern.
- MicroBlock electrodes are the first and only solution intended to help minimize, if not neutralize, this risk.
- Increased Efficiency
- Lower electrical resistance than competing electrodes means lower intensity of stimulation is needed to reach the desired therapeutic outcome.
- Longer Performance
- MicroBlock electrodes have been tested to maintain overall performance and effectiveness over a greater number of treatments compared to competing manufacturers' electrodes.
- Rated to perform over 30 treatments effectively (totaling 18+ hours of stimulation) before disposing.
- Lower Cost of Application
- MicroBlock is a premium neurostimulation electrode that is positioned and priced competitively against other electrodes, and will prove to cost less in terms of cost-per-use, due to its increased capacity for applications compared to other economical, value electrodes.
- No other electrode protects your patients against infection, which could result in additional costs from treatment and potential litigation.
- Allergic reactions to antiseptic agents are rare. In 2017, the FDA issued a warning concerning allergic reactions to the commonly-used antiseptic, chlorhexidine gluconate. Benzethonium chloride, the antimicrobial agent in MicroBlock, was listed among the suggested alternatives to chlorhexidine gluconate.
- Made In USA
- Available In Multiple Shapes & Sizes
- 2" x 2" Square (4/pack)
- 2" Round (4/pack)
- 3" Round (4/pack)
- 2" x 3.5" Rectangle (4/pack)
- 3" x 5" Rectangle (2/pack)
Thank you for reaching out to LSI International! We're here to assist you with any questions, concerns, or feedback you may have. You can contact us directly using the information provided below, or simply fill out our contact form for a prompt response.
Direct Contact Information:
- Phone: 800-832-0053
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: LSI International, 1131 N Warson Rd Bldg D St. Louis, MO 63132, United States
Your feedback and inquiries are important to us. We strive to respond to all messages as swiftly as possible. Thank you for choosing LSI International, and we look forward to assisting you!