- Immediate relief of acute or chronic pain
- Acute or chronic pain relief for the back, feet, shoulders, neck
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
Product Features & Specs:
- Channels: Dual Channel, for use with 2 or 4 electrodes
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Pulse Rate: 2 - 150 Hz (adjustable), 1Hz per step
- Pulse Width: 50 - 300 µs (adjustable), 10µs per step
- Timer: Adjustable in 5 minute increments from 5 - 60 minutes, or (C) continuous
- 5 Program Modes:
- Burst Mode (B): Burst rate - adjustable, 0.5 - 5 Hz; Pulse width - adjustable, 50 - 300 µs; Frequency fixed = 100 Hz
- Normal Mode (N): Pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. Generates continuous stimulation based on setting value.
- Modulation Mode (M): Combination of pulse rate and pulse width modulation. Total cycle time = 1 second.
- Strength-Duration Mode (SD1): Consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 40% range. The intensity is always increasing, with the pulse width decreasing, and vice versa. Total cycle time = 10 seconds.
- Strength-Duration Mode (SD2): Consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 70% range. The intensity is always increasing, with the pulse width decreasing, and vice versa. Total cycle time = 10 seconds.
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store up to 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Low Battery Indicator: A low battery indicator will show up on the LCD screen when the battery power is low.
- Dimensions: 4" (L) x 2.4" (W) x 1" (H)
- Weight: 5.3 oz (includes battery)
- Power Source: 1x 9-volt Heavy Duty Battery
- Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Comes with Safety Amplitude Cap
- FDA-Approved for Over-The-Counter Sale
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Package Includes Everything Needed To Start Treatment Right Away:
- 1x TENS 7000 Stimulator
- 1x Sturdy Belt Clip
- 2x pairs of 45" Lead Wires
- 1x Pack of Four Self-Adhesive Reusable Electrodes
- 1x 9V Battery
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual
Thank you for reaching out to LSI International! We're here to assist you with any questions, concerns, or feedback you may have. You can contact us directly using the information provided below, or simply fill out our contact form for a prompt response.
Direct Contact Information:
- Phone: 800-832-0053
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: LSI International, 1131 N Warson Rd Bldg D St. Louis, MO 63132, United States
Your feedback and inquiries are important to us. We strive to respond to all messages as swiftly as possible. Thank you for choosing LSI International, and we look forward to assisting you!