Other features include adjustable ramp time, a large LCD screen display, two treatment timers, and a patient compliance meter to store operation records for future use.
- Simple to operate, portable device for pain management
- Reduces inflammation and edema
- Great for muscle rehabilitation and re-education
- Increases local blood circulation and relaxes muscle spasms
- Intensity level is controlled by the press of a button
- Four Electrotherapy Stimulation Programs: TENS, EMS, IF, and Russian Stim
- Five modes for TENS therapy: Burst (B), Normal (N), Modulation (M), Strength-Duration 1 & 2 (SD1 & SD2)
- Three modes for EMS therapy: Constant, Synchronous, and Alternate
- Three modes for IF therapy: Normal, Modulation, and Modulation 1
- Three modes for Russian Stim therapy: Normal, Modulation, and Modulation 1
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Package includes everything you need to start treatment right away
- 1x Twin Stim Plus 3rd Edition Device
- 4x Sets of 45" Lead Wires
- 4x AA Batteries
- AC Adapter
- 2x Packs of Four High Quality Self-Adhesive Electrodes
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- Channel: Four, isolated between channels
- Allows the use of up to 8x electrodes at a time
- Waveform: Biphasic Square Pulse
- Pulse Rate:
- TENS/EMS: 2-150Hz
- IF: 4000-4150Hz
- Russian Stim: 2500Hz (Fixed rate); 20-80Hz (Burst rate)
- Pulse Width: 50-300µs
- On Time: Adjustable, 2-90 seconds, 1 sec/step
- Off Time: Adjustable, 0-90 seconds, 1 sec/step
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1-8 seconds, 1 sec/step
- The "On" time will increase and decrease the setting value
- Treatment Time: Two adjustable timers, from 1 to 60 minutes or Continuous.
- Adjustable in 1 minute each step from 1 to 15 minutes, and 5 minutes each step from 15 to 60 minutes.
- Treatment time counts down automatically.
- Patient Compliance Meter: The unit can store up to 60 sets of operation records
- Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Power Source:
- DC 6V, 4x AA 1.5v Batteries or,
- AC adapter output: DC 9V, 800mA
- Dimensions: 5.4" x 3.1" x 1.1"
Weight: 1 lb. with battery
Thank you for reaching out to LSI International! We're here to assist you with any questions, concerns, or feedback you may have. You can contact us directly using the information provided below, or simply fill out our contact form for a prompt response.
Direct Contact Information:
- Phone: 800-832-0053
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: LSI International, 1131 N Warson Rd Bldg D St. Louis, MO 63132, United States
Your feedback and inquiries are important to us. We strive to respond to all messages as swiftly as possible. Thank you for choosing LSI International, and we look forward to assisting you!