The Richmar TheraTouch EX4, formerly the InTENSity EX4, is an advanced four-channel multifunction electrotherapy system offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design.
Equipped with a menu-driven color touch screen interface that intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment. A few simple key presses are all that is needed to quick-start a treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The “Favorites” feature allows user-defined protocols to be stored for future use.
The four electrotherapy channels can be used in combination (linked), or totally independent, with different protocols running simultaneously.
The wide-ranging capability of the TheraTouch EX4 includes:
- Interferential Stimulation Premodulated (2 Pole IFC)
- Interferential Stimulation Traditional (4 Pole IFC)
- Biphasic (TENS)
- Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMS)
- Russian Stimulation
- High Volt Pulsed Current
- RAAS (Rapid Agonist & Antagonist Sequencing)
In addition, the TheraTouch EX4 offers a comprehensive library with treatment education and suggested electrode placement for better treatment outcome and improved clinic efficiency.
- 4 channels of independent stimulation can be used in combination (linked), or totally independent
- Multi-patient function provides the ability to treat up to four patients at once for maximum practice usage
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Sleek, user-friendly, ergonomic design for table top or therapy cart use
- Large, easy-to-read, color LCD display with touch screen interface
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy with six clinical waveforms
- Clinical protocols providing the appropriate parameters for a variety of acute and chronic conditions
- Manual operation allows for user-defined protocols
- “Favorites” feature allows storage for up to 99 custom programs for future use
- Comprehensive library provides treatment education and suggested electrode placement
- Patient remote kill switch connection allows patient to stop treatment at the push of a button
- Comes complete with EX4 device, Axelgaard® Electrodes (2”x 2” and 2” x 3.5” electrodes, 3” x 5” dispersive electrodes), rubber electrodes (2.5” x 3.5” and 2.75” x 4.3” electrodes), two straps for rubber electrodes, lead wires, power cord, Patient Kill Switch, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide, and a CD with electronic manual
- Optional therapy cart (DQCART-2) integrates with the unit and keeps supplies organized and ready for treatments
- Three-year Manufacturer Warranty
- CPO Units One-year Manufacturer Warranty
- Number of Channels: Four, Isolated
- Treatment Time: 1-60 min, adjustable
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.25” x 7.75” x 9.5”
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- UPC: 092237615225
Thank you for reaching out to LSI International! We're here to assist you with any questions, concerns, or feedback you may have. You can contact us directly using the information provided below, or simply fill out our contact form for a prompt response.
Direct Contact Information:
Address: LSI International, 1131 N Warson Rd Bldg D St. Louis, MO 63132, United States
Your feedback and inquiries are important to us. We strive to respond to all messages as swiftly as possible. Thank you for choosing LSI International, and we look forward to assisting you!
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Your satisfaction with LSI International, and the products you purchase, is of the highest importance to us. We will gladly accept the return, or exchange, of most products up to 30 days from the date of purchase. The return of any allowed products that have been opened, used, or have broken seals are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Original shipping and handling charges incurred are always non-refundable and will be deducted from any refund for the cost of returned items, including in the event of a Free Shipping promotional incentive being applied to an order. Once a return is made, this promotional incentive is negated and the cost incurred must be accounted for. The restocking fee will only be waived in the case of all returned items being unopened, unused, and in their original packaging. Missing Instruction Manuals, Quick Reference Guides, and any other original literature from a returned product will result in an automatic $5.00 fee deducted from any refunds issued for the costs of those items.
If you are unsatisfied with a product, or find any defects due to manufacturing and/or workmanship, please contact us. Fulfillment mistakes that we make, resulting in the shipment of incorrect products to you, will also be accepted for return up to 30 days from the date of purchase. To make a return, or exchange, please contact Customer Service to get a Return Authorization number. We will be happy to provide the number and explain the procedure to you. Our process is simple - Clearly write the return authorization number on the outside of the product packaging so we can easily identify the order, ship to our warehouse, and we will credit the account used to make the purchase within 7 business days from the date we receive the returned items, or contact you to complete an exchange. Returns or exchanges cannot be accepted without a return authorization number. If your item was damaged during shipment, please contact us for assistance. Our customer service line is available M-F from 9am-5pm CST at (800)-832-0053, or feel free to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience any issues, or technical difficulties, with a product you ordered, please contact Customer Service. This would be tied to a manufacturer warranty process and we will be more than happy to set up a technical support call for you.
Ultrasound Returns: Portable Ultrasound may only be returned if the product has NOT been used. Used Ultrasound devices may not be returned due to sanitary health reasons set by the FDA. If you are attempting to return the device due to defect or malfunction with performance, this would go through the warranty and we ask you to please contact us for a warranty claim.
Pillows and Cushions: Any pillows or cushions may only be returned if they are unused and in the same condition customer received the item with original packaging. We only sell our pillows and cushions brand new for sanitary reasons.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.