Richmar TheraTouch EX4 Clinical 4-Channel Electrotherapy System [+200 FREE Packs of Richmar Intensity Electrodes ]
The Richmar TheraTouch EX4, formerly the InTENSity EX4, is an advanced four-channel multifunction electrotherapy system offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design.
Equipped with a menu-driven color touch screen interface that intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment. A few simple key presses are all that is needed to quick-start a treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The “Favorites” feature allows user-defined protocols to be stored for future use.
The four electrotherapy channels can be used in combination (linked), or totally independent, with different protocols running simultaneously.
The wide-ranging capability of the TheraTouch EX4 includes:
- Interferential Stimulation Premodulated (2 Pole IFC)
- Interferential Stimulation Traditional (4 Pole IFC)
- Biphasic (TENS)
- Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMS)
- Russian Stimulation
- High Volt Pulsed Current
- RAAS (Rapid Agonist & Antagonist Sequencing)
In addition, the TheraTouch EX4 offers a comprehensive library with treatment education and suggested electrode placement for better treatment outcome and improved clinic efficiency.
- 4 channels of independent stimulation can be used in combination (linked), or totally independent
- Multi-patient function provides the ability to treat up to four patients at once for maximum practice usage
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Sleek, user-friendly, ergonomic design for table top or therapy cart use
- Large, easy-to-read, color LCD display with touch screen interface
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy with six clinical waveforms
- Clinical protocols providing the appropriate parameters for a variety of acute and chronic conditions
- Manual operation allows for user-defined protocols
- “Favorites” feature allows storage for up to 99 custom programs for future use
- Comprehensive library provides treatment education and suggested electrode placement
- Patient remote kill switch connection allows patient to stop treatment at the push of a button
- Comes complete with EX4 device, Axelgaard® Electrodes (2”x 2” and 2” x 3.5” electrodes, 3” x 5” dispersive electrodes), rubber electrodes (2.5” x 3.5” and 2.75” x 4.3” electrodes), two straps for rubber electrodes, lead wires, power cord, Patient Kill Switch, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide, and a CD with electronic manual
- Optional therapy cart (DQCART-2) integrates with the unit and keeps supplies organized and ready for treatments
- Three-year Manufacturer Warranty
- CPO Units One-year Manufacturer Warranty
- Number of Channels: Four, Isolated
- Treatment Time: 1-60 min, adjustable
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.25” x 7.75” x 9.5”
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- UPC: 092237615225