The InTENSity™ IF Combo II is among the latest in the line of InTENSity™ pain relief devices. This is the first full-line of portable, combination electrotherapy devices to have preset programs by body part, and customizable programs in one device.
These devices have the most innovative, up-to-date programs and waveforms available to provide easy to use, noninvasive pain relief. With their rechargeable lithium ion battery, the 2nd Generation InTENSity devices are perfect for at home, or on-the-go, therapy.
The InTENSity IF Combo II, itself, is a two output channel TENS machine that is highly effective in relieving nerve and muscle pain. TENS & IF is now regularly recommended by doctors, physiotherapists and other medical professionals throughout the world.
- Interferential (IF) is a drug free method of controlling pain by sending deep electrical impulses into your nerve endings.
- Interferential (IF) uses tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to the nerves in order to help block pain signals, helping relieve chronic and acute pain.
- Interferential (IF) does not cure any physiological problem; it only helps control the pain.
- In most patients it is effective in reducing or
eliminating the pain, allowing for a return to normal activity.
- High tech design with extra-large LCD display – Easy to see & use!
- 6 Therapeutic body part buttons available
- Preset body programs or user defined modes option
- Fully programmable treatment timer
- Rechargeable 3.7V Lithium Ion Battery with LED Charging Indicator Light
- Electrode Load Indicator
- Compliance Meter
- Portable design for on-the-go patients with removable belt clip
- Highest Quality InTENSity™ Electrodes included
- Doctor Recommend & Patient Trusted
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Product Specifications & Programs:
Each InTENSity™ IF Combo II unit comes with:
- 1 x InTENSity™ Pack of Premium Electrode Pads (4/pk)
- 2 x Deluxe Electrode Lead Wires
- 1 x Lithium Ion Battery
- 1 x Wall & USB Charger
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Quick Start Guide