InTENSity Select Combo TENS, EMS, IF, & Microcurrent Unit + Free A/C Power Adapter Included
The InTENSity Select Combo Electrical Stimulator is a
portable electrotherapy device featuring four therapeutic modes: Transcutaneous
Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS), Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS),
Interferential (IF), and Microcurrent (Micro).
- Relieve your pain with
the TENS program!
- TENS is a non-invasive, drug-free method of controlling pain through small electrical impulses. These impulses mask the pain in the treated area and help you carry out daily activities pain free.
- Therapy stimulation
for your muscles in the EMS program.
- EMS or NMES is Electrical Muscle Stimulation designed to help treat muscle injuries. This program’s function is to cause muscle contractions in efforts of helping rehabilitate the muscle tissues along with directly working on muscle motor neurons. This therapy is popular for all muscle-related injuries, muscle re-education, and improving blood flow to the muscle groups.
- Reduce Chronic Pain
& Inflammation with the IF program.
- Interferential Stimulation or "IF" for short, is a Chronic Pain therapy & anti-inflammatory based treatment modality. Interferential Stimulation provides powerful and deep stimulation by using two alternating-currents of different frequencies that work together to produce an interferential current. This current has been proven to stimulate sensory, motor, and pain fibers offering chronic pain relief where TENS may not be strong enough.
- Regenerate muscle
tissues and fibers using Microcurrent.
- Microcurrent therapy includes treatments for pain, Diabetic neuropathy, age-related macular degeneration, wound healing, tendon repair, Plantar fasciitis and ruptured ligament recovery. Most microcurrent treatments concentrate on pain and/or speeding up healing and recovery. It is commonly used by professional and performance athletes with acute pain and/or muscle tenderness as it is drug-free and non-invasive.
Indications For Use:
- For TENS, Interferential (IF), or Microcurrent:
- Symptomatic relief of chronic pain
- Post traumatic pain
- Post surgical pain
- For EMS/NMES:
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increase of blood flow circulation
- Prevention of disuse atrophy
- Muscle re-education
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of lower leg muscles to
prevent venous thrombosis
- Portable Pain Relief Stimulator
- Easy To Use & Large Screen
- 4-in-1 Therapy Modes (TENS, EMS, IF, MICRO)
- Over 14 Programs To Choose From
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Power Source: 1x Standard 9V Battery, or AC Adapter (100-240V)
- Weight: 0.28 lbs (with battery)
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.55" x 0.9"
- Timer: Adjustable from 1-60 minutes, or (C) for Continuous use
- Electrode Detection Function:
- Amplitude level will be reset to 0mA when it reaches 12mA or greater and an open circuit at either channel is detected.
- Optimal electrode placement is about 2-3 inches apart.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Package Includes Everything Needed To Get Started Right Away
- InTENSity Select Combo Electrical Stimulator
- AC Power Adapter
- 1x Pack of four 1.5" x 1.5" Electrodes
- 1x 9V Battery
- 45" Lead Wires
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case