BioFreeze Cold Pain Relieving Gel is clinically-recommended among the top chiropractors, physical therapists, massage therapists, and podiatrists as a fast-acting topical pain reliever. Available with gel-roll-on and spray applicators, it contains an ILEX base and an herbal extract for quick-onset, long-lasting, pain relief. Generally preferred over ice for cold therapy - or "cryotherapy" - as a more comfortable and effective solution for reducing aches and pains, swelling, and nerve activity.
BioFreeze, like other topical analgesics, is developed on the concept of Gate Control Theory - where special pain receptors in the nerve endings throughout the body send a pain signal to the brain via the spinal cord, resulting in the perception of pain. With the application of the analgesic to a painful area of the body, studies show that the subsequent cooling sensation helps to prevent the pain signal from traveling to the brain, allowing you to be temporarily free of pain.
- Gel can be easily applied to all major areas of the body.
- Penetrates quickly to relieve a wide variety of both minor and chronic aches and pains.
- Use to relieve pain from:
- Sore muscles and muscle spasms
- Back, shoulder, and neck pain
- Painful knees, ankles, hip or elbow joints
- Other muscle strains
- Use to provide extra comfort prior to:
- Massage therapy
- Soft tissue trigger point therapy
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Pre- and post-workout stretching
Not recommended for use more than 4 times a day.
- Greaseless, stainless, and has a vanishing scent.
- Contains menthol.
- Completely free of dyes, parabens, and propylene glycol.
- Formula made with U.S. Pharmacopeia-grade ingredients.
No animals used in ingredients, nor used for any BioFreeze product testing.
- Made in USA.
- Available in multiple size options:
5g Sample Packets
- 3oz Roll-On
- 4oz Gel Tube
- 4oz CryoSpray
- 16oz Gel Dispenser Bottle
- 16oz CryoSpray
- 32oz Gel Dispenser Bottle
- 1 Gallon Gel Dispenser Jug
- Menthol 4%
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camphor, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water, Blue 1, Yellow 5
Thank you for reaching out to LSI International! We're here to assist you with any questions, concerns, or feedback you may have. You can contact us directly using the information provided below, or simply fill out our contact form for a prompt response.
Direct Contact Information:
- Phone: 800-832-0053
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: LSI International, 1131 N Warson Rd Bldg D St. Louis, MO 63132, United States
Your feedback and inquiries are important to us. We strive to respond to all messages as swiftly as possible. Thank you for choosing LSI International, and we look forward to assisting you!