Ottobock S.P.I.N.E. Back Brace with Adjustable Compression
The Ottobock S.P.I.N.E. Brace is the first line of defense for the treatment of low back pain without a prescription. It offers the mechanical advantage that was originally designed to meet the demanding requirements of orthopedic surgeons. Utilizing a patented one-handed rotating type pulley mechanism, it is designed specifically to provide comfortable support and hydrostatic lift to the lower back. A single front fabric fastener makes the brace easy to adjust with one hand in seconds for standing, sitting, walking or driving. The brace is made of a breathable mesh, promoting airflow to keep users cool and clean, and comes in attractive retail packaging.
- Retail packaged and includes a six minute video on how to manage back pain.
- One-step pulley system achieves full circumferential compression as opposed to the favoring of one side to another.
- Nylon mesh side panels provide vertical support
- Patented rotating type pulley mechanism allows for true 6:1 mechanical advantage when applying the brace.
- The corset’s rear power unit is removable for easy care and cleaning.
- 5 year warranty on the mechanical advantage pulley system
- 90 day warranty on the belt/brace.
Indications For Use:
- Great for Post-operative stabilization following spinal fusion, laminectomy/laminotomy, foraminotomy, disc replacement, multi-level decompression.
- Control of unintended thoracic flexion posture
- Chronic & mechanical low back pain
- Thoracic mechanical back pain
- Promotion of spinal alignment to aid in pain reduction associated with osteoarthritis and other spinal anomalies.
- Early onset through variable stages of osteoporosis
- Compression fractures
- Facet Syndrome
- Thoracolumbar injury
- Degenerative disc
**With 7 different sizes available, it is recommended to measure across your belly button, for best fit.**
Thank you for reaching out to LSI International! We're here to assist you with any questions, concerns, or feedback you may have. You can contact us directly using the information provided below, or simply fill out our contact form for a prompt response.
Direct Contact Information:
- Phone: 800-832-0053
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: LSI International, 1131 N Warson Rd Bldg D St. Louis, MO 63132, United States
Your feedback and inquiries are important to us. We strive to respond to all messages as swiftly as possible. Thank you for choosing LSI International, and we look forward to assisting you!