The LG Tec Elite is a top-tier portable electrotherapy device designed for both pain alleviation and muscle stimulation. It offers two distinct therapeutic settings: TENS mode for pain relief and EMS mode for muscle stimulation.
TENS mode provides a non-invasive and drug-free pain management solution. It operates by delivering minute electrical impulses through the skin, often significantly reducing or even eradicating pain.
On the other hand, EMS mode is commonly employed in medical facilities and sports clinics. It aids in the treatment of muscle injuries, the reactivation of paralyzed muscles, and the prevention of muscle atrophy.
For enhanced usability, the device boasts a maximum output of 105mA and comes with an AC Adapter. It also includes a detachable belt clip, ensuring convenience for at-home use.
Product Features & Specifications:
- Simple-to-operate, portable electrotherapy device for pain management
- Unit combines TENS & EMS therapy for optimal treatment
- Channels: Dual Channel
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-105 mA
- Voltage: Constant Current, 100-240V (AC Adapter)
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 1 to 150 Hz
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10µS/step
- Wave Form:
- TENS: Mono-phasic Square Pulse
- EMS: Mono-phasic Square Pulse
- Power Source: 1x 9-volt Battery, or Free A/C Power Adapter included for home use.
- Timer: Adjustable in 1-minute increments between 1 and 60 minutes or Continuous. Treatment time counts down automatically.
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.55" x 0.9"
- Weight: 0.28 lb with battery
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Package includes everything needed to start using the device right away:
- Twin Stim III unit
- 45" Lead Wires
- 1x package of 4x high quality Self-Adhesive Electrodes
- 1x 9V Battery
- A/C Power Adapter
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- 4 TENS Modes:
- Burst Rate adjustable from 0.5 - 5Hz, pulse width from 50-300µS, frequency fixed at 10Hz
- Continuous stimulation with adjustable pulse rate & width
- Pulse Width Modulation Mode (Modulation 1)
- Pulse width decreases to 60% in one cycle, and increases back to original value in following cycle.
- Pulse rate, pulse width, and cycle time are adjustable.
- Pulse Rate Modulation Mode (Modulation 2)
- Pulse Rate decreases to 60% in one cycle, and increases back to original value in following cycle.
- Pulse rate, pulse width, and cycle time are adjustable.
- EMS Mode Specs
- Ramp Time:
- Adjustable from 1-6 seconds.
- Determines the time to reach set output level from zero, and from set output level to zero.
- On / Off Time:
- On time controls contraction time, adjustable from 1-60 seconds.
- Off time controls relaxation time, adjustable from 0-60 seconds.
- 3 EMS Modes:
- Synchronous (S)
- Synchronized stimulation of 2 channels.
- Ramp duration, ramp up, ramp down, pulse rate, & pulse width are all adjustable.
- Asynchronous/Alternate (A)
- As per Synchronous Mode except that stimulation of Channel 2 occurs when contraction of Channel 1 is complete.
- Delay (D)
- As per Synchronous Mode except that stimulation of Channel 2 begins after adjustable delay after Channel 1 stimulation begins.
Thank you for reaching out to LSI International! We're here to assist you with any questions, concerns, or feedback you may have. You can contact us directly using the information provided below, or simply fill out our contact form for a prompt response.
Direct Contact Information:
Address: LSI International, 1131 N Warson Rd Bldg D St. Louis, MO 63132, United States
Your feedback and inquiries are important to us. We strive to respond to all messages as swiftly as possible. Thank you for choosing LSI International, and we look forward to assisting you!
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Your satisfaction with LSI International, and the products you purchase, is of the highest importance to us. We will gladly accept the return, or exchange, of most products up to 30 days from the date of purchase. The return of any allowed products that have been opened, used, or have broken seals are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Original shipping and handling charges incurred are always non-refundable and will be deducted from any refund for the cost of returned items, including in the event of a Free Shipping promotional incentive being applied to an order. Once a return is made, this promotional incentive is negated and the cost incurred must be accounted for. The restocking fee will only be waived in the case of all returned items being unopened, unused, and in their original packaging. Missing Instruction Manuals, Quick Reference Guides, and any other original literature from a returned product will result in an automatic $5.00 fee deducted from any refunds issued for the costs of those items.
If you are unsatisfied with a product, or find any defects due to manufacturing and/or workmanship, please contact us. Fulfillment mistakes that we make, resulting in the shipment of incorrect products to you, will also be accepted for return up to 30 days from the date of purchase. To make a return, or exchange, please contact Customer Service to get a Return Authorization number. We will be happy to provide the number and explain the procedure to you. Our process is simple - Clearly write the return authorization number on the outside of the product packaging so we can easily identify the order, ship to our warehouse, and we will credit the account used to make the purchase within 7 business days from the date we receive the returned items, or contact you to complete an exchange. Returns or exchanges cannot be accepted without a return authorization number. If your item was damaged during shipment, please contact us for assistance. Our customer service line is available M-F from 9am-5pm CST at (800)-832-0053, or feel free to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience any issues, or technical difficulties, with a product you ordered, please contact Customer Service. This would be tied to a manufacturer warranty process and we will be more than happy to set up a technical support call for you.
Ultrasound Returns: Portable Ultrasound may only be returned if the product has NOT been used. Used Ultrasound devices may not be returned due to sanitary health reasons set by the FDA. If you are attempting to return the device due to defect or malfunction with performance, this would go through the warranty and we ask you to please contact us for a warranty claim.
Pillows and Cushions: Any pillows or cushions may only be returned if they are unused and in the same condition customer received the item with original packaging. We only sell our pillows and cushions brand new for sanitary reasons.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.