The InTENSity 5000 Hybrid combines the ease of traditional knobs of an analog TENS unit, together with the beauty of an LED display common with digital units, to create an innovative pain management device that is very easy-to-use. The user will receive the right therapy at the right time by using traditional analog dials, managing their intensity levels through LED technology.
Product Features & Specifications:
- Both digital AND analog TENS device
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0 - 80 mA
- Pulse Rate: 2 - 150 Hz
- Pulse Width: 30 - 260 µS
- Wave Form: monophasic square pulse wave
- Timer: 15, 30, and 60 minutes, or Continuous
- Unit includes five modes of operation
- Burst (B): Bursts occur twice every second.
- Pulse Width (adjustable), Pulse Rate = 100Hz, Burst Rate = 0.5Hz
- Normal (N): Pulse Rate and Pulse Width are adjustable. It generates continuous stimulation based on the setting value.
- Modulation 1 (M1): Pulse Width modulation. The pulse width is automatically varied in a cycle pattern over an interval of nominally 10 seconds.
- Pulse width increases over a period of 5 seconds from 30µS to the control setting value, then decreases over a 5 second period to its original value.
- Modulation 2 (M2): Pulse Rate modulation. The pulse rate is automatically varied in a cycle pattern over an interval of nominally 10 seconds.
- Pulse rate decreases over a period of 5 seconds from the control setting value to a value which is 40% less, then increases over a 5 second period to its original value.
- The cycle is then repeated.
- Strength-Duration (SD): Automatic modulation of intensity and pulse width in 70% range.
- The intensity is always increasing while the pulse width is decreasing, and vice versa.
- The intensity is decreased by 70% while the pulse width is increased by 70% in 5 seconds.
- In the next 5 seconds, the intensity is increased by 70% while the pulse width is decreased by 70%.
- Total cycle time is 10 seconds. Pulse rate (2 - 150Hz) and pulse width (30 - 260µS) are fully adjustable.
- Dimensions: 4.6" x 2.6" x 11.2"
- Weight: 0.2 lb without battery
- Power Source: 1x 9-volt battery OR AC adapter (sold separately)
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Package comes complete with everything you need to start treatment right away
- 1x InTENSity 5000 Hybrid TENS Unit
- 1x Pair of 45" Lead Wires
- 1x 9V Battery
- 1x Pack of Four Self-Adhesive Reusable Electrodes
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
Thank you for reaching out to LSI International! We're here to assist you with any questions, concerns, or feedback you may have. You can contact us directly using the information provided below, or simply fill out our contact form for a prompt response.
Direct Contact Information:
- Phone: 800-832-0053
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: LSI International, 1131 N Warson Rd Bldg D St. Louis, MO 63132, United States
Your feedback and inquiries are important to us. We strive to respond to all messages as swiftly as possible. Thank you for choosing LSI International, and we look forward to assisting you!