The APT Performer by Richmar presents the latest innovation and improvement in active passive trainers on the market, bringing a design focus for patient motivation. It is a multifaceted rehab training device for upper and lower extremities with simple-to-use features that benefit both patients and clinicians.
With the intended goal of improving functional outcomes by enhancing strength and coordination, and ultimately restoring the ability of patients to participate in their regular daily activities, the APT Performer includes industry-standard strength and symmetry training modes for upper and lower extremities, and is also the first-and-only active-passive trainer available anywhere to incorporate fine motor skills training, allowing clinicians to assess patient progress in a whole new way.
- Simple-to-use interface for quick training setup
- Unique, engaging gameplay for all training programs:
- Symmetry Training guides bilateral balance of muscle strength and coordination
- Strength Training aims to improve muscle conditioning with set force production goals
- Endurance Training encourages patients to increase their longevity of exercise output
- ROM Training maintains muscle and soft-tissue pliability, improves joint mobility, and helps prevent muscle atrophy
- Fine Motor Training measures hand-eye coordination on the basis of reaction time and accuracy (available for upper extremities only)
- Biofeedback prompts include:
- Auditory and visual feedback during training
- On-screen treatment summary
- HIPAA-compliant summary download to USB
- Intelligent Spasm Detection with adjustable settings for spasm-recognition and remediation based on the Modified Ashworth Scale (MAS)
- Automatic active-passive safety control with adjustable passive threshold
- Treatment parameters can be customized and saved for future use
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Heartrate Monitor Connection Capability (compatible with Polar H10 Sensors, not included)
- Bright, 8” color touch screen that tilts and rotates for viewing ease and comfort
- Upper extremity handles and pedal rotate 180° for adjustment according to therapy being used
- Includes anti-tip wheelchair hooks and straps for upper and lower extremities
- Height adjustable; wheels for easy transport
- Two year manufacturer warranty
The APT Performer is a rehabilitative training that is suitable for the active and passive movement of a person’s lower and upper extremities, and is designed for use within the therapeutic and rehab clinic or hospital setting by a trained practitioner.
It has 3 training modes: Arm Training, Leg Training, Fine Motor
Arm & Leg Training Modes each have 4 Training Programs: STRENGTH, ENDURANCE, SYMMETRY, ROM
- Patients with the following conditions should not use the APT Performer:
- Ligaments, knees or joint ruptures
- Crippled limbs
- Severe spasticity or stiffness in the limbs
- Acute thrombosis
- Patients where vital signs are unstable, such as those with severe pulmonary dysfunction
- Extremity tumors
- Internal fixation fracture is unstable
- Broken limbs
- Mental disorders
- Other patients that are not able to express their own feelings or that a physician feels is not suitable to use this device.
- Dimensions: 28" (W) × 30" (L) × 42" (H)
- Standard Weight: 102 lbs
- Interface: 8" touch screen
- Expected Useful Life Time: 5 years
- Software Release Version: A
- SAFE WORKING LOAD
- UE Pedals (total): 11 lbs
- LE Pedals (total): 22 lbs
- ADJUSTABLE RANGE
- Supporting Module: 0" - 5.90"
- Handlebar: 180°
- Display (max.): 270°- 360°
- ROTATION RADIUS
- UE Pedal: 3.94"
- LE Pedal: 2.64"
- Rotate Speed: 5 - 60 r/min
- Resistance Levels: 0 - 24
- Spasm Level: 1 - 5
- Spasm Relief Rate: 1 - 5
- Timer (duration time): 1 - 60 min
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Rated Power: 160 VA
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- System of Protection: Class I, Type B Applied Part
- Ingress Protection: IPX0
- Fuse (Main part): T2AL250V (?5×20mm)
- OPERATION AND STORAGE CONDITION
- Environmental Conditions of Operation:
- Temperature: 5 to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: =80%
- Atmosphere Pressure: 86 to 106kPa
- Environmental Conditions of Transport and Storage:
- Temperature: -20 to 55°C
- Relative Humidity: =93%
- Atmosphere Pressure: 86 to 106 kPa
COMPETITION COMPARISON CHART
Thank you for reaching out to LSI International! We're here to assist you with any questions, concerns, or feedback you may have. You can contact us directly using the information provided below, or simply fill out our contact form for a prompt response.
Direct Contact Information:
Address: LSI International, 1131 N Warson Rd Bldg D St. Louis, MO 63132, United States
Your feedback and inquiries are important to us. We strive to respond to all messages as swiftly as possible. Thank you for choosing LSI International, and we look forward to assisting you!
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Your satisfaction with LSI International, and the products you purchase, is of the highest importance to us. We will gladly accept the return, or exchange, of most products up to 30 days from the date of purchase. The return of any allowed products that have been opened, used, or have broken seals are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Original shipping and handling charges incurred are always non-refundable and will be deducted from any refund for the cost of returned items, including in the event of a Free Shipping promotional incentive being applied to an order. Once a return is made, this promotional incentive is negated and the cost incurred must be accounted for. The restocking fee will only be waived in the case of all returned items being unopened, unused, and in their original packaging. Missing Instruction Manuals, Quick Reference Guides, and any other original literature from a returned product will result in an automatic $5.00 fee deducted from any refunds issued for the costs of those items.
If you are unsatisfied with a product, or find any defects due to manufacturing and/or workmanship, please contact us. Fulfillment mistakes that we make, resulting in the shipment of incorrect products to you, will also be accepted for return up to 30 days from the date of purchase. To make a return, or exchange, please contact Customer Service to get a Return Authorization number. We will be happy to provide the number and explain the procedure to you. Our process is simple - Clearly write the return authorization number on the outside of the product packaging so we can easily identify the order, ship to our warehouse, and we will credit the account used to make the purchase within 7 business days from the date we receive the returned items, or contact you to complete an exchange. Returns or exchanges cannot be accepted without a return authorization number. If your item was damaged during shipment, please contact us for assistance. Our customer service line is available M-F from 9am-5pm CST at (800)-832-0053, or feel free to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience any issues, or technical difficulties, with a product you ordered, please contact Customer Service. This would be tied to a manufacturer warranty process and we will be more than happy to set up a technical support call for you.
Ultrasound Returns: Portable Ultrasound may only be returned if the product has NOT been used. Used Ultrasound devices may not be returned due to sanitary health reasons set by the FDA. If you are attempting to return the device due to defect or malfunction with performance, this would go through the warranty and we ask you to please contact us for a warranty claim.
Pillows and Cushions: Any pillows or cushions may only be returned if they are unused and in the same condition customer received the item with original packaging. We only sell our pillows and cushions brand new for sanitary reasons.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.